The HP AMP 129 all-in-one printer with bluetooth speaker is a strange combination but in a good way because no one really stops to think, “what if you wanted to play music while printing?”. You don’t have to spend excess on buying speakers with your computer as the HP AMP 129 will have you covered with its high quality bass speakers. The print quality is reasonable for the price and the printer also doesn’t take up much space. Moreover, the HP AMP 129 printer is Wireless and you can use the Web Services if you’ve downloaded and installed the software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 129 .
Given below are the specifications for the HP AMP 129 printer
- Print Speed (Black): 7.8 ppm
- Print Speed (colour): 5.5 ppm
- Duty Cycle: 1290 pages per month
- Paper Input Tray: 60 sheets
- Paper Output Tray: 25 sheets
- Mobile Printing Capacity: ePrint, AirPrint, Mopria, HP Smart App
123.hp.com/amp129 Printer Setup
HP Amp 129 Printer Unboxing
- First, open the HP AMP 129 cardboard box.
- Then, remove the setup guides, ink cartridges and power cord kept on top. The Setup guide tells you how to download the software driver from 123.hp.com/setup 129 .
- Next, tilt the printer box and drag the printer out of the box.
- Now, use a sharp object to make a small tear on the plastic film covering the printer.
- Check the printer for packaging materials and remove them. Packaging materials are mostly present in the Paper Tray and the ink cartridge access area behind the front panel.
HP Amp 129 Installing Ink cartridges
- First, insert a power cord into the rear of the printer and the other end into the wall outlet.
- Then, switch on the HP AMP 129 all-in-one printer.
- Now, open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the cartridge moves to the center and falls silent.
- Then, unwrap the black cartridge from its covering and remove the orange pull tab.
- Push the cartridge into the right slot gently.
- Next, unwrap the pink cartridge and insert it into the left slot in the same way.
123 HP AMP 129 Load Plain Paper
- First, slide out the Paper Input Tray and raise the Paper Input Tray extender.
- Then, align a stack of papers on a hard surface and insert the stack into the Paper Input Tray.
- Now, adjust the paper width guides such that they touch the edge of the stack of sheets.
- Pull out the Paper Output Tray and the Output Tray extender.
You’ve completed the installation of your printer hardware. You can now download and install the software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 129 or 123.hp.com/amp129 .
123.hp.com/amp129 Software Driver Installation
Don’t connect the USB cable unless your system tells you.
- First, make sure that you’ve switched on your system and connected it to a Wireless Network.
- Open a browser of your choice and go to 123.hp.com/setup 129 .
- Enter the name of your printer in the Search bar and press the Search button.
- Next, click the Download button and wait until the software download is completed.
- Once the software download is complete, open the HP Easy Start Utility software from the Download bar.
- Next, follow the instructions on the screen so that HP Easy Utility Software extracts the required files and installs your software.
You’ll also have to agree to the terms and conditions wherever required so that you can proceed with the installation process.
123 HP AMP 129 Replacing Ink cartridges
You can follow the steps below to learn how to replace the ink cartridges on your HP AMP 129 all-in-one printer.
- First, press the power button and switch on the printer.
- Then, open the ink cartridge access area and wait for the ink cartridge access area to reach the center.
- When the printer becomes silent, remove the ink cartridge from the slot by pressing the ink cartridges slightly in the downward direction to pull them out of its slot.
- Then, take the new cartridge and remove its wrapper. In case you’ve subscribed to the HP Instant Ink plan, the ink cartridges that you get from HP will not look the same as the setup cartridges but they’ll fit into the ink cartridge slot anyway.
- Once you’ve removed the wrapper from the new cartridge, remove the orange tab on it.
123 HP Amp 129 Printer Reset
Follow the steps given below to reset your HP AMP 129 printer
- First, Switch on your printer and wait until it doesn’t make any noise.
- Then, press and hold down both the Power button and Cancel button at the same time.
- The printer starts making noise and its power light starts blinking. Wait for the printer to fall silent.
- When the reset is complete, the blinking power light will now become solid. You can solve many printer issues simply by performing a reset.
123 HP Amp 129 Attending Calls
- If you want to reject calls, you can long press the phone button.
- Press the phone button situated on the left side of the printer control panel to attend calls.
- Once you’re done with the call, you can press the phone button again to end the call.
- In case you want to continue the call on your phone, simply press and hold down the phone button.
- If the printer has an ongoing print job, you will not be able to take calls.
123 HP Amp 129 ePrint Service
Print documents remotely with HP’s ePrint service. All you need is your printer’s e-mail address and an internet connection. This service requires only the installation of software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 129 or 123.hp.com/amp129.
Follow the steps below to setup Web services and the ePrint services
- First, press and hold down the power button for about 3 seconds.
- Then, press the wireless button and the printer information button at the same time.
- The printer now prints out an information sheet.
- You can find your HP AMP 129 printer’s IP address on the information sheet.
- Then, type the address in your browser address bar.
- The Printer Configuration page opens. Click Web Services, Setup and Continue.
- Accept the terms and conditions and wait for the printer to print out an information page.
- Finish the ePrint setup process by following the instructions on the page.
123.hp.com/setup 129 Scanning process
- Download the HP Scan on your Android device.
- Then, select Scan. Next, select Camera.
- Click a picture using your device’s camera by clicking the button at the bottom.
- You can also adjust the boundary of the pictures.
- Then, tap the Apply icon.
- Tap the Add icon to add more documents.
- If you want to make changes to the document like changing its brightness, contrast, etc. use the Edit option.
- Save the scanned file in the format that you wish to save.
You should download the software drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 129 or 123.hp.com/amp129 to use the scanning function of the printer.