HP Officejet Printers- 123.hp.com/setup
HP OfficeJet is a multifunctional printer which serves all the office-oriented features. It is a light duty printer where it has automatic duplexer and also an automatic document feeder. It can easily connect either by using Wi-Fi direct or wireless. It also supports fax facility. The photo printing process is rapid and also provides superior quality printing. All the latest technologies are supported by this printer. You can download the printer driver directly from 123.hp.com/setup.
HP OfficeJet printers are broadly used for small and medium business enterprises. It supports advanced wireless communication. It also caters to latest web printing technologies which are also pocket-friendly. It also supports duplex (two-sided) printing, Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), Air Print Setup 123.hp.com/setup and Monthly Duty Cycle. It has colour touchscreen display using which you can easily manage your tasks and edit your shortcuts. It has a special feature where the printer order for the ink cartridge when the inks run out, which is named as HP Instant Ink Service. This service is related to the number of pages printed, not based on the number of the ink cartridge being used. You can easily install the driver software from the CD that came along with your printer or you can also get updated version of the software from the HP site. Users can easily manage the machine settings just by using the touch screen of the printer Assistant.
List of HP Officejet Printer Models
- HP Officejet 5252
- HP Officejet 5255
- HP Officejet 5740
- HP Officejet 5741
- HP Officejet 5742
- HP Officejet 5743
- HP Officejet 5744
- HP Officejet 5746
- HP Officejet 6500
- HP Officejet 6600
- HP Officejet 6700
- HP Officejet 6954
- HP Officejet 6962
- HP Officejet 7110
- HP Officejet 7510
- HP Officejet 7610
- HP Officejet 7612
- HP Officejet 8040
- HP Officejet 8702
123 HP Officejet Printer 123.hp.com/setup
- Take the HP OfficeJet Printer out of its packed box and get rid of all the tape, stickers and packing materials. Cautiously lift the ink cartridge access door and take out all the printing materials inside the printer. Open the input tray door and pull out the extend paper tray; remove all the packing materials inside the input tray.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear end of the printer and connect the other end of the power cord to the power outlet
- Turn on your printer, you can mention your preferences in the printer’s control panel. Set your preferred language, set date and time and set your country / Region. Confirm your settings by choosing yes 123.hp.com/setup.
- Open your input tray door and pull out the paper tray towards you.
- Place and adjust your A4 size paper so that it will get adjusted with paper width guide and to their outermost position by short edge forward and placing print side in a downward direction.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Take out the ink cartridge carefully that come along with your printer.
- Gently remove the black plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Don’t touch the copper-coloured contacts or the ink nozzles as it may result in clogs, ink failures and bad electrical connections.
- Lift to open your ink cartridge slot and take out the ink cartridge by holding its sides, press back the ink cartridge into its position.
- Close the ink cartridge and repeat this process to install other ink cartridge and close the lid.
- An Alignment page will get automatically printed after installing the ink cartridge.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the ink alignment process.
- Lift up the scanner lid and carefully place the alignment page print side down on the scanner glass using the guided engraved glass.
- Close the scanner lid and choose OK in the printer’s control panel.
- You can download the printer driver software either from the CD that came along with your printer or gets the latest version from HP site.
- Don’t connect your printer to a computer before installing the printer software.
123 HP Printer Driver Software Setup
Install printer driver on your device to use the basic functionalities of the printer, Follow these instructions 123.hp.com/setup for your printer setup. You can easily download the printer software from the CD that came along with your printer. To get an updated version of the printer driver software, visit HP home page. Install and run the driver setup software on your device. Connect the printer to your device by using the USB cable. Try to print a test page and start your setup process using 123.hp.com/setup.
123 HP Officejet Printer Faxing Process
Place the print-side of the paper on the front-right corner of the scanner glass or load the print-side up in the automatic document feeder. Touch Fax from the printer’s control panel. Choose Send now, enter your Fax number using the keypad and choose OK. You can also add pauses in the fax number by pressing * repeatedly. You should mention whether it is a black or colour fax.
After detecting the original document loaded by the document feeder, it will send the document directly to the number that you have mentioned. You can adjust the resolution and contrast of your fax if there are some quality related issues in the fax that you have sent.
HP Officejet Printer Receiving Fax
The printer instantly answers incoming calls and receives faxes. Turn on the auto answer in your printer’s control panel to receive the fax manually. HP Office Jet Printer automatically reply to the calls after the specified number of rings mentioned in the Rings to Answer setting.
Connect your answering machine to the printer; the answer set’s rings of the printer must be higher than the rings of the answering machine. Turn on your HP OfficeJet Printer and load a stack of paper into the input tray. Choose Control panel Display and select Fax.
Choose 123.hp.com/setup and select preferences, turn the auto answer option on. You may not be able the receive the faxes automatically if you have subscribed for voicemail service on the same phone line. The HP OfficeJet printer allows user to store their faxes in its internal memory.
123 HP OfficeJet Wireless Printer Setup
Make sure that you have the following information such as SSID and network password, Don’t connect the USB and Ethernet cable during the printer setup. Your computer device and printer should share the same wireless network. Your Printer and computer device should be turned on. Turn on your printer using the power button and use the broadband internet access. Visit 123.hp.com/setup to download the latest version of printing software, after installing the printer software stick on to the onscreen instructions to complete the installation process. Choose the settings icon on your printer and select wireless icon on the printer’s control panel. Start the process by selecting fax, copy, scan or print in the printer’s control panel and click OK button.
123 HP OfficeJet Mac Setup
Before starting the configuration process, make sure that you have the following requirements. The device should be of Mac ver. 10.6 or its later versions. Connect your device to the printer either with a wired or wireless network.
Choose a Wireless icon in the printer’s control panel and choose settings. Select wireless setup 123.hp.com/setup wizard from the wireless settings, choose a preferred network to add your network and the password for your preferred network. Make sure that connection got verified and successful. Try to print Test print and network report page.
123 HP OfficeJet Web Based Services
These web services are one of the important features that are enlisted in HP Printer. HP ePrint service and HP Printable are some of the other services that are provided by HP Printer.
123 HP OfficeJet ePrint Service
It is an email service provided by HP Printer. Users can make use of this service just by using the printer’s email address. You can easily know your printer’s mail address by using the utility tab on your printer’s control panel. Connect your printer to ePrint service to easily share and send the document by using the ePrint service. Share the document with your printer, the printer will automatically start the printing process after receiving the mail.
123 HP OfficeJet Printable
HP Provides HP Printable services through which users can print the documents with their reformatted web content. After connecting with the HP web services, you can easily print the documents and online images and view them as expected. HP Printer provides reliable service where there will not be any loss of pixels while using images.
Embedded Web Server
Start the process by opening Embedded Web Server tab, open web services tab. Click web services settings and choose setup to continue. Stick on to the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. After connecting the printer to your server, the printer prints an information page.