123.hp.com/ojpro6969 – HP OfficeJet Pro 6969 Printer Driver Setup
The HP OfficeJet Pro 6969 is an all-in-one printer, it provides all the basic functionalities with professional quality colour printing. It also uses only up to 50 % of ink compared to LaserJet printers. You can also download software drivers from 123.hp.com/ojpro6969 .
Office Jet Pro is ideal for the business purpose since it can easily handle high-volume of printing, faxing and other functionalities. Office Jet Pro series also has all the latest technology that makes it so popular when compared with its competitors.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6969 printer Driver 123.hp.com/ojpro6969 help you with basic instructions to utilize latest features include automatic Document feeder, Preloaded business apps for the scan, print and faxing process. It also supports Duplex printing where you can simultaneously print two sides at a time where it also ensures the confidentiality of the printing process by using HP Advantage private print. It is one of the important features that make the HP OfficeJet pro 6969 printer driver 123.hp.com/ojpro6969 different than the other Office Jet Pro models.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6969 Printer Setup
- Take the HP OfficeJet Pro printer out of its package, get rid of all the tape, stickers and other packing materials. Open the ink cartridge access door and remove all the packing materials inside it and close the door. I
- In the same way, open the input tray door and pull the paper tray toward you. Remove all the packing and tape materials inside the paper tray and push it inside.
- Now, connect One end of the power cord to the rear end of the HP OfficeJet Pro series and connect the other end to the power outlet or socket.
- Next, turn on your HP OfficeJet Pro printer and set your language, country/region and time preferences. Finally, choose Yes to confirm the choice.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and make use of the ink cartridge that came along with the printer. Gently remove the black plastic tape of the ink cartridge. Do not make contact with the copper-coloured contact or the ink nozzles and never replace the protective tape on the contacts. It may result in ink clog, ink failure and bad electrical connections.
- Lift open the ink cartridge access to place the ink cartridge. Carefully handle the ink cartridge by holding its side, press the ink cartridge into its slot and make sure that it got fixed into its place. Place Black cartridge and tri-colour cartridges in their specified slots.
- After installing the ink cartridges, an alignment page will get automatically printed. Then, make use of the on-screen guidance to complete the ink alignment process.
- Lift open the scanner lid and place the alignment paper, print side should face down on the scanner glass.
- To get more information about the software installation process visit 123.hp.com/ojpro6969.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro Printer 6969 Features
HP OfficeJet Pro printers provide two-sided printing in a high-speed manner. HP OfficeJet Pro 123.hp.com/ojpro6969 series is a perfect example of high-quality printing at pocket-friendly cost. It also has mobile printing facility using which you can easily print from anywhere irrespective of location.
Users can save space, time and money and the new and creative design of this OfficeJet Pro printer is designed for office purpose. You can also easily scroll through the 50 pages document with one-side and two-sided scanning of automatic document feeder. It also provides high performance and yield high-quality printing ink and has all other important features that make this printer as a better printer.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro Printer 6969 Support
You can get support for the HP OfficeJet Pro 6969 printer driver setup and installation process from the HP support website support.hp.com. Make use of the step-by-step instructions of this HP official website for the installation process and printer compatibility. Your printer also be compatible with your device’s operating system.
If your 123.hp.com/ojpro6969 printer fails to support your device then it may result in paper jam error, spooler error, frequent paper jam, ink cartridge jam and paper picking from the feeder. It may also result in the PC to hang which disrupt the network connection and configuration.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6969 Wireless Setup
You need to have some of the following items before starting the HP OfficeJet pro 6969 printer driver wireless setup process. You need SSID and network password. Now, turn On your printer and connect the printer to the same wireless network as your device.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6969 printer driver supports Window Mac, Windows 7 and later versions of operating system.
Connect your printer to the computer using the dynamic IP address and 11b/g/n wireless router. You can also download the HP OfficeJet Pro 6969 printer driver software from 123.hp.com/oj6969.
Choose the network type and select Yes. Use USB cable, to send the wireless information from the printer to the computer. Disconnect the USB connect, connect the USB cable after getting prompted to connect the USB cable.
Turn on your printer device and check your HP Printer’s control panel. You can easily perform the basic functionalities of the printer by using the colourful control panel display of your printer. Choose the network menu and select your wireless network name and password from the HP OfficeJet pro 6969 wireless setup wizard. After completing the process, you will get connected to the network.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro Printer 6969-USB Connection
Start the USB connection process, by downloading the printer software from the official HP website support.hp.com or from the 123.hp.com/ojpro6969. You have to check the operating system compatibility before downloading the software. Then, choose your preferred network type and select Yes to confirm your settings.
Choose wireless setting before starting the installation process. Now, turn on your printer and connect one end of the power cord to the rear end of the printer and connect another end of the power cord to the power outlet. You can also connect your printer to the device by using the USB cable, connect one end of your USB cable to the printer and another end of the cable to the computer. Next, the printer will instantly detect the addition of the new system. After following the mentioned steps, your printer will get successfully installed.
Fixing HP Printing Issues after windows 10 upgrade
- First, make sure that all the windows update are installed and fully functional.
- Search for Change Device installation in the search windows.
- Choose change device installation settings from the control panel settings from the list of result.
- Then, choose install updates automatically from the important updates drop-down menu.
- Choose windows update 123.hp.com/ojpro6969 from control panel setting from the result of windows update.
- To solve all the printing and firewall issues using the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- It is a free tool that resolves all the printing and scanning problems.
- If you still can’t solve the printer related issues, select network from the Troubleshoot Firewalls.
- Now, choose your firewall software that has enabled status and make them disabled.
- Then, check whether the print spooler is running, by checking with the services running on windows.
- If the print spooler is not running, start them.
- Now, search for view local services in windows and choose view local services control panel from the list of result. Service window will get opened.
- Then, find Print spooler from the list of result. If the Spooler status is stopped, right click on the print spooler and choose Start.
- If the spooler status is started, right click on the printer 123.hp.com/ojpro6969 spooler and select Restart. After Changing the status, Try to print again.