HP OfficeJet Pro 6976 AirPrint Setup
The AirPrint is a Web-service specifically created for Apple devices. You can use this to print documents from your Apple device. Follow the steps below to either perform the AirPrint Setup or troubleshoot any issues that you might be facing with your HP OfficeJet Pro 6976 AirPrint Setup process.
Step-1 Setting up the Network Connection
- First, switch on the Wi-Fi and make sure that you’ve connected to your Apple Device. To check if you’ve connected it properly, tap the Wi-Fi icon on the top of the screen and see if there’s a tick mark right next to your Wi-Fi name.
- Then, make sure that you’ve connected your printer to the same wireless network as your system. Touch the Wireless icon on your control panel or tap the Network Settings in the Wireless menu to see the status of your connection.
- In case your printer is not connected to the network, go to Setup -> Network -> Wireless menu and select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
Step-2 Printing the Document
- First, make sure that you’ve installed ink cartridges and loaded paper in the Paper Input Tray.
- Next, tap the Print icon and select the Share icon.
- Then, tap Select Printer in order to select your printer.
- Now, you can make the necessary changes to your print settings.
- You can choose between black and white and colour print-outs.
- You can also change other settings like the number of copies, page range, etc. Then, click Print or OK to start printing the documents.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6976 AirPrint Setup Troubleshooting Process
No AirPrint Printers found message
- Check if you have connected your printer and Apple device to the same wireless network.
- Then, see if you’ve placed your HP OfficeJet 6976 printer close to the router.
- Next, restart your printer and see if you’ve connected it to the Network.
- If the steps above don’t work, check if you have enabled AirPrint on your printer. Open a browser on your Apple Device and enter your printer’s IP address.
- In the network page, tap AirPrint, Network and then Status.
- Next, the printer will show you a re-direct message. Select OK.
- The system will say that the Connection isn’t Private.
- Next, you must select Show Details and tap visit the Website to take a look at the AirPrint Settings.
- Turn on AirPrint if the status is set to Off in the settings.
- You could also use an alternate printing method
123 HP Alternate Printing Method
- First, install the HP Printer Smart App. Follow the steps to connect the printer.
- Alternatively, you could also use the Wireless Direct feature.
- First, touch the Wi-Fi Direct icon on the printer control panel.
- Next, tap Settings and Wi-Fi.
- Then, select the choose Network and select the printer with DIRECT in its name. Type 12345678 in the password. Next, try to print using your HP OfficeJet Pro 6976 printer.
- You can connect to your wireless network once the print job is complete.