123.hp.com/laserjet pro p1102w
Find the driver setup steps and troubleshooting instruction for your 123.hp.com/laserjet pro p1102w
- Print Speed (Black): 19 ppm
- Print Speed (Colour): 8.5 ppm
- Paper Input Tray: 150 sheets
- Paper Output Tray: 125 sheets
- Duty Cycle: up to 5000 pages
- Double-Sided Printing: Manual
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi connectivity
123 HP LaserJet Pro p1102w – Printer Unboxing
- First, cut open the tapes on cardboard box. Next, remove the documentation on top and take out the power cord.
- Now, tilt the printer and drag it out of the box very gently.
- Then, remove the packaging materials on either side of the printer box.
- Peel away the red tape and the plastic film on the surface of the LaserJet Pro Printer.
- Next, open the ink cartridge access area and remove the paper.
- Then, remove the ink cartridge slot inside. It is long and looks like a bar.
- Now, take out the orange covering on the ink cartridge.
- Rotate the entire slot about six to eight times so that you can distribute the toner evenly within the LaserJet Pro printer.
- Next, hold and pull the orange ring to drag the ribbon tape out of the printer.
- Finally, keep pulling the ring until the tape comes out.
HP LaserJet Pro p1102w Printer – Hardware Setup
- First, open the Paper Input Tray and adjust the paper length and width guides.
- Next, insert a stack of papers inside.
- Then, adjust the paper width guides to hold the stack of papers in place.
- Now, take the power cord that you kept aside and plug in the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Next, plug in the other end of the power cord into the rear of the printer. You can switch it on now.
- Also, press the power button to switch on your printer. The green light on the power button will glow if the printer is switched on.
- The printer automatically feeds a sheet in and out of its system and this completes the hardware setup of the printer.
123 HP LaserJet Pro p1102w Printer – Wireless Setup Pre-requisites
- First, press and hold down the Cancel button to print out a Printer Information sheet.
- Then, the sheet will ask you to restore the printer to default factory settings to establish a wireless connection.
- Next, switch off the printer and switch it on again to start the printer initialization process.
- Also, press the Wireless and Cancel button together for about 10 seconds.
- The LEDs start blinking until only the green LED remains on.
- Again, press and hold the Wireless button. A new configuration sheet is printed.
You’ll see that the IP address and subnet configuration are shown as 0.0.0.0
123 HP LaserJet Pro p1102w – Software Download and Wireless Setup (Windows)
- First, open a browser on your system and go to 123.hp.com/laserjet pro p1102w .
- Then, enter the name and model number of your printer into the search box.
- Now, press the search button and wait for the system to show you the required drivers on the screen. Next, open the HP Start Utility from the browser download bar.
- Then, select Wireless Setup option if you’d like to connect your printer to the system Wirelessly.
- Press the Begin Setup button and select the Install software button.
- Then, press the Next button to continue with the Installation process.
- And, follow the prompts displayed on-screen and enter the password when you’re prompted to do so.
- The printer will connect to the internet and also completes the connection of your printer to the internet.
123 HP LaserJet Pro p1102w – Wireless Setup and Software Installation (Mac)
- First, go to 123.hp.com/laserjet pro p1102w and enter the name and model number of your printer.
- Then, download the drivers and connect a USB cable to the rear of your printer and system.
- Next, go to the Apple menu and select the System Preferences.
- Then, choose Printers and Scanners, Print and Fax or Print and Scan.
- Now, click the name of your printer and choose Options and Supplies.
- Then, open Printer Utility from the Utility option.
- Click HTML Config and open the advanced printer settings window
- Next, click the Networking tab and select Wireless on the left pane.
- Select the 802.11 Wireless option and pick enabled from the pop-up that appears on-screen.
- Now, Double-click the name of your network in order to add it to the Current Network Name field.
- Input the wireless network password and click Apply.
- Then, disconnect the USB from the system and printer.
- Next, press the – sign to uninstall the USB printer.
- Click the + sign and select Add Printer and Scanner.
- Next, select the name of your printer and press the – button to delete it.
- Then, click the Add Printer and Scanner button and select the name of your printer with Bonjour as the kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using box and select the name of your printer in the pop-up menu.
- Lastly, click Add to add the printer to the list.
123 HP LaserJet Pro p1102w – Replacing Toner
This section will tell you how to replace the toner on your Laserjet Pro p1102w printer.
- First, open the ink cartridge cover on the top and simply take out the toner from the printer to remove it.
- Next, take the toner and remove the black covering from the toner’s drum.
- Then, remove the covering on the electronic chip.
- Lastly, pull out the orange ribbon tape until all of it is out of the toner.
- Take the toner and push it into the printer cartridge area until you hear a click.
- Lastly, close the ink cartridge access door of the printer.
You’re all ready set to print your documents now.
123.hp.com/laserjet pro p1102w – AirPrint Setup
- First, check if your apple device is compatible with AirPrint. Devices that run on Mac OS X versions 10.7 and higher, support the AirPrint.
- Then, connect your Apple device to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Next, make sure that you’ve already downloaded the full-feature software drivers from 123.hp.com/laserjet pro p1102w .
- Now, to change the AirPrint name, open a Web Browser and enter the IP address of your printer on the browser.
- Next, configure your Apple device so that it can get connect to your device through the AirPrint setup. In case you’re facing trouble with the configuration process, simply give us a call and we’d walk you through it.
- Then, open your document and click the share or print button to print your documents using AirPrint.
HP LaserJet Pro p1102w – Printer Offline
- First, check if the printer is ready to receive a print job. If there are any blinking lights, restart the printer and try printing the document one more time.
- If that step doesn’t work, reset your HP Printer.
- Then, rest your Wireless connection or USB connection. Try restarting your printer, connect your printer to a network and print out a wireless report.
- Also, Download and install the HP Print and Scan doctor.
- Click the Fix Printing option to fix the issue.
- Now, Re-install the printer drivers from 123.hp.com/laserjet pro p1102w .
If none of the above steps work, contact us to get your problem fixed.
HP LaserJet Pro p1102w – Orange light blinking
The attention will start blinking in any of the following scenarios
- The toner might be missing. First, open the toner area to see if the toner is in place. In case the toner is missing, install a new one its place. Alternatively, you might want to check if you’ve installed the toner correctly.
- You might have run out of paper. So, check the Paper Input Tray and insert Paper inside the tray as required.
- The light might also blink because of a paper jam. Then, try to get rid of the paper jam to clear the error.